Why Choose Jani-Care?
At Jani-Care, Service is the core of our business and we make it top priority whether your business is large or small. We offer onetime cleaning once a week or seven times a week. We offer a free consultation at Jani-Care to prepare the best service contracts available to meet all of your needs. From ceilings to floors, interior to exterior, the professionals at Jani-Care clean it better than the rest at a reasonable price.
With over 300 satisfied clients, Jani-Care can provide testimonials which prove we are capable of any task. Jani-Care offers monthly contracts, carpet cleaning, floor stripping and waxing, pressure washing, ultrasonic blind cleaning, professional window washing and day porter service. You can be assured that your company is safe from destruction or lawsuits because we are licensed, bonded and insured up to one million dollars. All of our employees are investigated to ensure honesty and integrity and supervisors are assigned to every job to ensure perfection.
REPAIRS AND RENTALS
In addition to offering a full line of supplies and equipment, we also repair all makes and models of vacuum cleaners and floor care equipment. We are the certified warranty station for Eureka/Sanitaire, Clarke, Power-Flite and more. Jani-Care also carries a large inventory of parts which allow us to repair your equipment in a timely fashion. Free pick up, delivery and repair estimates are also key ingredients to the superb service you’ll receive from our service center.
If you’re in a bind, or just need extra equipment for that major cleaning project, once again Jani-Care is at your service. We rent commercial vacuum cleaners, high and low speed strippers and buffers, commercial floor care machines, steam extractors, carpet shampooers, pressure washers and commercial wet/dry vacuums.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK A JANITORIAL SERVICE COMPANY
- How long has the company been in business?
- What type of training programs and processes do prospective companies put their employees through prior to starting work at your site?
- Does the company provide liability insurance, bonding, workers’ compensations and employee benefit programs?
- What type of support is offered?
- How do they communicate with you?
- How is periodic work scheduled and insured that it is completed?
- Do they give the ability to schedule work on-line via internet?
- How are you billed–itemized, monthly, customized based on your business needs?
- Will they commit to new and modern equipment?
- Are they committed to continued research in finding the equipment for a particular task?
- Can the company provide supplies, such as: paper towels, toilet paper, seat covers, trash liners–and most importantly, are the prices competitive?
- Are they trained on the various types of security and access systems to insure the security of your company’s assets?
- Are their employees provided with uniforms to identify them as service employees?
- Does the company posess a reputable list of references?